Can’t believe it’s been three years already! And what better way to kick off season three than some motivation and positive thinking from author, health and fitness coach, Carli Jay. A couple years back, Carli had a shocking experience that made her sure that she had to do something about her health. And with that in mind, she set out to lose half her body weight in two years. And that’s not all, she did it all by herself! On this episode we discuss eating habits, childhood relationships with food and learning to build positive relationships by eating healthy and staying healthy.
- If you liked this episode which I am sure you did. Don’t forget to follow, share, review and rate us guys!
- To find out more about Carli Jay and her book, head to http://misscarlijay.com/
- If you love our new cover art, the logo was designed by willbe.creative. Go to his website here http://willbecreative.co.uk/
- And the photography is credited to Osy Studios https://www.instagram.com/osyusiholo_/
- Visit The Spoken World Podcast Website https://thespokenworldpodcast-com.webnode.com/ to know more about us. Send us a comment via email email@example.com
- Join a tier on our Patreon page and support our hard work https://www.patreon.com/join/thespokenworld
- Thank you so much for listening. Remember to Stay Safe, Stay Sane and Stay Positive.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/okoyomoh–egbekhuwa/message