By using the loftycast.com website, software downloads and any related services (collectively, “Lofty Media Ltd”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Version One Notice.
Please note that this is currently a first release of the site and may not contain all the features or have all the hardware resources of the final release. We have implemented and follow industry standard measures to protect against unauthorized access to personal information but recognize that no Internet site can fully eliminate security risks. Use of this Version One should be with consideration of these risks.
- You must be 13 years and older to use this site and any related services.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Lofty Media Ltd, including but not limited to Lofty Media’s website, its client applications or any of its related technologies. Content on the Website, and available through its Services is provided to you for your information and personal use only and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purpose. Lofty Media Ltd reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content.
- You agree not to distribute any part of the Lofty Media Ltd, its website or related clients, in any medium without Lofty Media’s prior written authorization. You further agree not to engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of Content of third parties obtained through the Website or its services for any commercial purposes.
- You agree not to access Content produced by Lofty Media or any third party through any technology or means other than the playback pages of the Website itself, the Lofty Media client applications, or other explicitly authorized means Lofty Media may designate.
You further agree not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Lofty Media.
- You may not use the Lofty Media service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
In the event of the addition of any messaging capabilities you must not create or submit unwanted email to any Lofty Media Ltd members or use the service to send spam.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of the Lofty Media Ltd, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements may result in the termination of your account. While Lofty Media prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Lofty Media cannot be responsible for content posted, submitted, or otherwise made available on its web site or the conduct of other users. You further agree that nonetheless you may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Lofty Media Ltd at your own risk.
By providing preference information, personal information, ratings, and other content (“Content”), you agree to let Lofty Media to use your content to help you and other Users find digital entertainment of interest to them.
Lofty Media undertakes to obey copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim regarding copyright infringement, please provide us with the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on their behalf.
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Lofty Media to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Claims can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to alter these Terms of Service at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the Terms of Service, we will notify you by posting an announcement of the changes together with a link to the new Terms of Service on the Lofty Media website. We also reserve the right to email you these changes. What constitutes a “material change” will be determined at our sole discretion, in good faith, and using common sense and reasonable judgment.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time and may, but have no obligation to, remove content that we determine in our sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.